Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What to See in Segovia Province (Spain): Rural Destinations

DiscoverSpain

Reactions
Site
discoverspainvideo.wordpress.com
I am working on the video. I would like to know:

• How long were you watching it before you got bored and stopped watching it?
  • Do you think the video could be improved in any way?
  • Would you remove anything from the video?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thank you in advance!

Actually I watched the entire video. The scenery of rural areas especially the buildings was very new and interesting to me.
Glad to know you have watched the entire video!

I'm glad you found the rural scenery and buildings interesting. In the interior of Spain, small villages are very common, but unfortunately, few still maintain their traditional construction methods, using natural materials from the area. That is why there are black villages, red villages, yellow villages, ...

In the video, I've tried to showcase the most beautiful villages in the province of Segovia (only one of Spain's 52 provinces) focusing on those that preserve their traditional construction methods or have retained ancient buildings.

Thanks for sharing your feedback!

Very good and interesting. So nice for those of us on the other side of the world to see the "local color".
These are villages that have maintained traditional housing construction methods or have imposed regulations to preserve their traditional look. It’s a pity there aren’t more villages like this.

Thanks for your feedback! Were you able to watch the whole video without getting bored?"

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cam3n