DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What Version are you Running

@Recoveryone , I appreciate your work and info you have put out.

I can personally confirm that Litchi WILL work on my M2Pro with the new RID compatible firmware updates.
RID is being transmitted and seen using the Air Sentinel app.
Now, if DJI and FAA would formally add it to the Declaration of Compliance, everyone will be in full compliance.
Drone firmware 01.00.797
RC1B controller 01.00.0770
GO 4 app 4.3.60 (iOS)
Litchi app 2.15.2 (iOS)

I did the all the updates to both the aircraft/controller firmware and GO4 app. After the update GO4 works perfectly and flies fine, however litchi kept giving me an error 180. After alot of messing around I went to the Appstore where I purchased it through, and it showed I needed a litchi update. I updated litchi to the current version on the smart controller Appstore, and now litchi works fine after everything is updated. Provided you update everything including litchi to the latest version, it works great. I hadn't updated litchi in a long time and it was way out of date.

Reactions: Sam36401
Litchi app 2.15.2 (iOS) is now updated to 2.15.3 for iOS. Got an update earlier today.

I saw that. Not sure what the change was, but I'll wait to see if there are any other updates before I start doing daily updates. LOL

Reactions: WobblingWillie
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjauuu