DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What would you pay to upgrade from M2Z to MP2?

What would you pay to upgrade your Mavic 2 Zoom to a Pro?

• I would pay $150 to upgrade the gimbal from an M2Z to an M2P

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I would pay $200 to upgrade the gimbal from an M2Z to an M2P

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I would pay $250 to upgrade the gimbal from an M2Z to an M2P

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I would pay $300 to upgrade the gimbal from an M2Z to an M2P

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • I would pay $350 to upgrade the gimbal from an M2Z to an M2P

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

Former Member

Reactions
Im working on a project that would allow me to do a low cost gimbal swap between the M2Z and the M2P and vice versa. I would keep your old gimbal, and install the gimbal of your choice. Price would include round trip shipping of your drone to and from my shop. What would it be worth to you?

I would keep whichever one you didnt like in exchange for the one you wanted.

Starting the poll with a simple upgrade from Mavic 2 Zoom, the less expensive one, to a Mavic 2 Pro, the more expensive one.

Last edited:
Well, since we can buy the Pro camera for $550.00 and the zoom for around 250.00 I would pay 300.00 for the upgrade. I think I would rather have both of the cameras though.

I haven’t put much thought into this, but I agree with @crazyju that it would be nice to have the old gimbal too. I wouldn’t know what to do with the Pro camera, but would be nice to have one to swap in and out if/when I know more about photography.

Reactions: Johnmcl7
You might find that you prefer one over the other over time, and then could just dump the 1 you don't like
I haven’t put much thought into this, but I agree with @crazyju that it would be nice to have the old gimbal too. I wouldn’t know what to do with the Pro camera, but would be nice to have one to swap in and out if/when I know more about photography.

You might find that you prefer one over the other over time, and then could just dump the 1 you don't like

Very true. If I knew more about photography and had the extra money at the time, I would of got the Pro for sure. I was looking for something that would be more point and shoot and less post processing work. I do enjoy having the zoom feature, but I’m sure the novelty will where off.

Thanks for the link. Are you going to order one? If so let everyone know how it works out. The 2 people I did know that ordered them for a slightly higher price arrived DOA and had to return them.
did they order from same suppliers or other sources? it is not very encouraging, but will see. one i ordered was showing 5 orders made from US and positive reviews, but, will see.

Reactions: Former Member
Thanks for the link. Are you going to order one? If so let everyone know how it works out. The 2 people I did know that ordered them for a slightly higher price arrived DOA and had to return them.

I have the zoom, just havent decided on if I want to get the pro yet. I would probably order through Tao if I was going to order directly from China.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnny760