DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What's the best free mp4 editor?

Here is another set of tutorials on Resolve 12 put out by Daria Fissoun (author of the Blackmagic DR17 Color Correction book) that very clearly explains each topic in small chunks. I find they are still relevant and might be helpful.
DR 18 is lightyears beyond DR 12. However, if you google Daria Fissoun you'll get a range of color grading tutorials and tips, which is what DR was mainly designed for many version ago. It has since morphed into a full featured, professional level editor where color grading is a very small part of the full package.

Here is another set of tutorials on Resolve 12 put out by Daria Fissoun (author of the Blackmagic DR17 Color Correction book) that very clearly explains each topic in small chunks. I find they are still relevant and might be helpful.
Honestly, We're on DaVinci Resolve 18. There are TONS better and more up to date videos to link to. Not sure why you think this particular outdated video is worth posting..? Your video is completely worthless. really.

Try this one for some REAL help.

Last edited:
Honestly, We're on DaVinci Resolve 18. There are TONS better and more up to date videos to link to. Not sure why you think this particular outdated video is worth posting..? This video is completely worthless. really.

Try this one for some REAL help.
I posted it for people who are having difficulty understanding different topics. Everything in these tutorials applies to DR18. Yes DR18 is way more advanced today, but these tutorials are completely relevant to beginners and anyone having difficulties.

• Haha
Reactions: Bob in Savannah
I posted it for people who are having difficulty understanding different topics. Everything in these tutorials applies to DR18. Yes DR18 is way more advanced today, but these tutorials are completely relevant to beginners and anyone having difficulties.
Your post is of ZERO help, if you want to get real. Its obvious you have less knowledge of DaVinci Resolve than I do. And I know NOTHING. Your video does not help anyone unless they want a 2 min nonsense video from years ago. I'm sorry but, honestly, you could have done much better instead of doubling down on your antiquated video post.

Your post is of ZERO help, if you want to get real. Its obvious you have less knowledge of DaVinci Resolve than I do. And I know NOTHING. Your video does not help anyone unless they want a 2 min nonsense video from years ago. I'm sorry but, honestly, you could have done much better instead of doubling down on your antiquated video post.
You are entitled to your opinion. Just for the record, I am Blackmagic certified on Advanced Editing, Color Correction, Fairlight and Fusion in DR17.

Here is my take.
People on these forums and facebook groups offer help to who ever is asking. Some are very helpful and knowledgeable. I tend to take what I need from community, learn from it and move on. If you don't find someone's post helpful then that's fine but don't trash them for trying to help.

Reactions: Grandpa
Here is my take.
People on these forums and facebook groups offer help to who ever is asking. Some are very helpful and knowledgeable. I tend to take what I need from community, learn from it and move on. If you don't find someone's post helpful then that's fine but don't trash them for trying tsure. Whatever.

Here is my take.
People on these forums and facebook groups offer help to who ever is asking. Some are very helpful and knowledgeable. I tend to take what I need from community, learn from it and move on. If you don't find someone's post helpful then that's fine but don't trash them for trying to help.
My point is I dont think he "tried" at all.

My point is I dont think he "tried" at all.
Lister made a good suggestion about the Casey Faris tutorial. Vindibona1 made a good point about Casey's tendency to cover material too quickly. I made a suggestion about more in depth explanations could be found in earlier videos if you still don't understand. I think these are all good suggestions. What is your comment worth?

Well that's fine and that is your right to express your opinion but that is all it is...your opinion so no need to trash him like you did.
You are correct. My apologies for coming across as offensive. I didn't mean to appear rude and I offered zero thought to YOUR feelings, and how it might make YOU personally feel while reading my post. My apologies.

I like the program. As with any new software, it will take a bit of learning but there are tons of tutorials available via Youtube.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2p123