DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What's The Best Way to Post a Video to Share in the Photos and Video Showcase Forum?

Howdy. What's the best way to post a video to share in the Photos and Video Showcase forum?

Thank you!
Upload to YouTube or Vimeo and copy/paste the link

Upload to YouTube or Vimeo and copy/paste the link
Hi GFields. I have a 4 part question. This may not be the place to query but, here goes...

Below is a test link pasted into this post...

1. Do you know why "Playback on other websites has been disabled by the video owner."?
I ask because I don't see anywhere at my YT channel to enable playback on other websites.

2. Is it because some of the music content is tagged by YT as only for use on YT?

3. Would I have this issue if I had used copyrighted Pink Floyd or Philip Glass music content?

4. How do other YT video posters succeed when they use copyrighted Pink Floyd or Philip Glass music content?

Thank you very much.

Hi GFields. I have a 4 part question. This may not be the place to query but, here goes...

Below is a test link pasted into this post...

1. Do you know why "Playback on other websites has been disabled by the video owner."?
I ask because I don't see anywhere at my YT channel to enable playback on other websites.

2. Is it because some of the music content is tagged by YT as only for use on YT?

3. Would I have this issue if I had used copyrighted Pink Floyd or Philip Glass music content?

4. How do other YT video posters succeed when they use copyrighted Pink Floyd or Philip Glass music content?

Thank you very much.
1. Photos and videos are to be posted in the correct section, here
2. You will need to check the video settings on your YouTube
3. You posted the video here

Reactions: Honk
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member