DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What's the trick to Smart Controller?

dazapper

Reactions
Received the controller from DJI recently after a customs delay. Went through the setup and flew for first time yesterday, but had trouble adjusting the camera settings because the control sliders were very difficult to maneuver on the screen. Any users out there know any tricks? Are sliders the only method to control manual camera settings? Got frustrated and had to resort to Auto.

I’ll check mine to see if that was an issue.
One thing you may want to consider if you just got yours will be a screen protector. I noticed very soon after I got mine how easily the screen was going to get some scratches.

Reactions: Paolo5286
Received the controller from DJI recently after a customs delay. Went through the setup and flew for first time yesterday, but had trouble adjusting the camera settings because the control sliders were very difficult to maneuver on the screen. Any users out there know any tricks? Are sliders the only method to control manual camera settings? Got frustrated and had to resort to Auto.
I'm not sure if this is the issue but in another thread (forum??) there was some discussion about the SLIDER not holding if it was slid and it was actually necessary to TAP on it. I guess I do use mostly AUTO.

I’ll check mine to see if that was an issue.
One thing you may want to consider if you just got yours will be a screen protector. I noticed very soon after I got mine how easily the screen was going to get some scratches.
He’s 100% correct. Def buy a screen protector.

Yes, I recognize the problem alter the figure setting for camera. A bloke said I was pushing to hard on the glass surface. He was right, just a light touch and sweep and it worked much easier. I have no screen protector.

I ordered the same one today... Going to have a ton of stuff arriving for my bird.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roligtroll