DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What's up with the Litchi app??

I use it exclusively and love it. I especially like planning waypoint flights with Mission Hub on my Mac. You can also save most other flight modes created on your phone or tablet so you can fly again at another time. Just wish you could also plan them in Mission Hub.
Well, I broke down and bought it. Just haven't had a chance to try it out due to the rain!

Thanks for all the feedbacks! We're leaving to the Philippines next week and I'm wondering if this app will work abroad. Planning to purchase international network so we can still use our phone. Haven't used the app yet but seems like I'll need some kind of network for the drone to link into the missions that I've created. Can anyone confirm this please? Thanks!

Dear Litchi Pilots,

There is currently an issue with the recently released firmwares for Mavic Pro (v01.03.0500), Inspire 2 (v01.0.0240) and Phantom 4 Pro (v01.03.0418) where the drone will fly erratically in some of Litchi’s flight modes. If you already installed one of these firmwares, we highly recommend not using these flight modes until the issue is fixed with a DJI firmware update. The following flight modes are affected: VR with Immersive/Joystick Head Tracking active, Follow, Focus and Track. All other flight modes (including FPV, Waypoint, Orbit and VR with Immersive/Joystick Head Tracking OFF) are unaffected.

The Litchi Team

Dear Litchie Team, has this been fix yet as of 3/14?

Thanks for all the feedbacks! We're leaving to the Philippines next week and I'm wondering if this app will work abroad. Planning to purchase international network so we can still use our phone. Haven't used the app yet but seems like I'll need some kind of network for the drone to link into the missions that I've created. Can anyone confirm this please? Thanks!
I'm going to Ireland this summer and have already started planning some Waypoint flights in Mission Hub. I don't think you will need the international network as long as you plan your flights on wifi and cache on your tablet/phone before going into the field.

Reactions: Millanrose13
Any updates on how the Litchi app is working with the Mavic Pro lately as of Nov 21 2017 ? Thinking of buying the app if it works well. Or does it still have issues like GO4 does.

Litchi works for me, although all I have used it for is the Waypoint function (which is great).

Litchi has been working fine this is an old thread that should be closed and locked
O.K cool . Then Im going to be buying it soon and giving it a whirl. I have a Galaxy S5 and Im looking into buying a dedicated tablet to use as well. Cant wait to do way point missions.

So, from what I have read to date. The Mavic Pro as of Jan 5th 2018 Litchi and DJI GO4 have no more problems or issues with them working together. Is this correct or is there something that I missed? I referring to the latest firmware updates for both programs

I flew a multi-waypoint Litchi mission last weekend, using Litchi 2.0 and the latest Mavic Pro firmware. Your reference to Litchi and Go4 "working together" is confusing. You do not run them at the same time. You bring up Litchi on your iOS device instead of the Go4 app.

Litchi uses some settings that are set in Go 4.

Litchi does have a whole bunch of settable parameters, many of which are like Go4. I did not set anything in Litchi, so to the extent it may "read" settings from Go4, I will clarify my prior statement to say that as of last Monday, they all played well together with no conflicts or problems. I have not yet flown with the newest .22 version of Go4.

Litchi uses some settings that are set in Go 4.
It does.? What setting might those be?
I am not a Litchi expert but the first time I used it Sport mode would not work. I recall a message from Litchi stating I had to activate advanced modes in Go 4. So after I installed Go 4 and got it out of beginners mode I didn't need to open it again.

Yeah all your RTH settings, camera settings etc set up in Go 4 will 'automatically' appear in Litchi. I'm not sure if I'm understanding correctly but I don't have both apps running together. It's either one or the other. Also, you need to 'authourize' which app has 'access' to the USB connection.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sverkerh