DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What's your favorite brand(s) [besides DJI]?

What are your favorite (pick up to 3) drone manufacturers?

• Total voters

Sparc343

Reactions
I am just curious, as to what everyone's favorite brands/models are, including/besides DJI?

I am inclined to ask because the Mini 2 was my first drone. My first flight was 30 NOV 2021. I am already inclined to get my Part 107. I have also been reviewing other makes/models of drones, not that I am not happy with my mini 2, because I am. Rather because I have read a lot about "problems" with DJI's geo-fencing. I can't help but think, if I am going to be using drones not just for hobby, but for "work" too, I cannot risk something like geo-fencing getting in my way of doing a job!

So, so far I have ordered an Autel Evo Nano+ (premium bundle), and a Hubsan Zino Mini Pro (128GB extreme bundle) to start/add to my fleet..!

I do hope one or both of those models force DJI into making a really kick butt Mini 3, and if and when that happens I will likely get a Mini 3 AND/OR the Air 2s... So I am by no means a DJI "hater" now, and I don't project I will ever become one either. However, I also don't see myself being a "DJI ONLY" kind of person either... Though I will admit that I totally thought I was going to be a "DJI fanboy" in the beginning (loyal to DJI and *only* DJI)..!

I am almost sure many people if not everyone is going to say DJI (this is mavicpilots after-all), so there will be THREE (3) available selections in the poll (following the "THIRD time's the charm" rule of thumb)... So:

What are your favorite (pick up to 3) drone manufacturers?

I’ve been impressed with the little Hubsan mini SE. For the price it’s pretty decent. Responsive, good range, reliable. Picture quality is ok. Actually the image quality of the Fimi mini is close to the mini2. Both better than the Hubsan. But I like to fly these two for little risk.

Reactions: Sparc343
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kramme