DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Whats your thoughts on Mavic Air 2

I don’t have the MA2, so maybe I’m not the best judge, but you’re not going to pry away from me my M2P.

Best for what? Each drone has its niche. For instance I would consider Mavic Mini as the best drone for traveling, especially if you are concerned about local regulations. M2P it's certainly the best of current Mavics in regards to low light footage quality. I would say mavic air 2 is the best middle-tier, and also probably has the best price-performance ratio. Definitely no regrets for buying one.

So whats your thoughts on the new mavic air 2? Do you think its the best in the mavic series? Any regrets of buying it?
Coming from the Pro series and then purchasing the MA2, I could not be happier. It’s price range is fantastic, handles perfectly in many different situations, range is insane, camera is good enough for me, battery life is fantastic, I love the controller, and I could just keep going on and on. It’s a great drone and I have no regrets whatsoever..

The MA2 is my first drone. I bought the fly more combo pack. After a few weeks now of learning the basics, I’m hooked! Throughly amazed at it’s capabilities & overall performance! My only mistake (so far lol) was trying to perform a hand catch landing. Tried to grab it from the top by mistake, instead of underneath. Chopped my pinky to pieces. Learnt the hard way.
A161A23E-CB1E-4509-AB78-E5948727F3C4.jpeg

The MA2 is my first drone. I bought the fly more combo pack. After a few weeks now of learning the basics, I’m hooked! Throughly amazed at it’s capabilities & overall performance! My only mistake (so far lol) was trying to perform a hand catch landing. Tried to grab it from the top by mistake, instead of underneath. Chopped my pinky to pieces. Learnt the hard way.
View attachment 105501
Urrrgh, has the fingernail come off?

Its a nice drone. My 3rd DJI. It flies well, the camera is awesome, its light, the battery is good.

But, Its very buggy, the FLY app is a total let down.Hoping they will improve it

I love mine.

Bought a Mini first loved it .. Still have it.

When the Air 2 came out - Bought it. Loved it. I haven't flown the mini since..

No regrets - Every drone has it's plus and minuses.
The one thing I hated about the Mini was every time I would fly it i would get high wind warnings.
Annoyed the crap out of me.

Have not seen a high wind warning on the Air 2 - yet.

I'm not a pro user - I just fly for fun. Enjoying it very much.
Even have the grand kids getting involved.

Don't think I would have gotten one if I already had an M2P, but I like my MA2 a LOT!

Reactions: ven
I am loving it. And I have been flying since the DJI Flywheel 450 days.

Reactions: rickfmdj

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661