DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Whats your thoughts on Mavic Air 2

The MA2 is my first drone. I bought the fly more combo pack. After a few weeks now of learning the basics, I’m hooked! Throughly amazed at it’s capabilities & overall performance! My only mistake (so far lol) was trying to perform a hand catch landing. Tried to grab it from the top by mistake, instead of underneath. Chopped my pinky to pieces. Learnt the hard way.
View attachment 105501
Sorry for your pinky, but how came out of the fight the MA2?

I was really enjoying My MA2 from may 11 until a mid air disconnection that trigger a rth. Have to return it since relinking fail at every attempt. Have a lot pics and panoramas that remind me how good it was. Now I'm thinking to wait a few months before get a new one so let that first ones mature a little bit.

The MA2 is my first drone. I bought the fly more combo pack. After a few weeks now of learning the basics, I’m hooked! Throughly amazed at it’s capabilities & overall performance! My only mistake (so far lol) was trying to perform a hand catch landing. Tried to grab it from the top by mistake, instead of underneath. Chopped my pinky to pieces. Learnt the hard way.
View attachment 105501

ow Ow OW!

Moving from Spark to MA2, I'm completely impressed!

I was really enjoying My MA2 from may 11 until a mid air disconnection that trigger a rth. Have to return it since relinking fail at every attempt. Have a lot pics and panoramas that remind me how good it was. Now I'm thinking to wait a few months before get a new one so let that first ones mature a little bit.
Dont let this one experience deter u in getting a replacement or new one....trust me its been absolutely flawless.....what device were u using? Could have been your problem believe it or not..... So far i have tried the fly app with iphone 11 pro, my sons iphone x, galaxy s20 and wifes s20+ all of these devices perform great no dropouts. And app stays connected

Reactions: phantomi
Bought the MA2 to tide me over until I decide to fix my M2P (*Pro Tip* Don't break the camera/gimbal on the M2P, they cost like $650 + labor to replace), and honestly, as my go-to photo drone for now, I'm in love with it. It has the quality and the tricks I need to do real estate work, is fun to fly, and just gets the job done. Same way I felt about the M2P when it was new a couple of years ago, but it feels.... fresher?

In all honesty... for about 95% of the capabilities at half the price, it's a really hard drone to ignore right now. And I love my M2P... but I'm not in as much of a hurry to fix it as before I picked up the MA2.

Me to waiting for controller update my problem is can't come to get rid of anything still have my first phantom 2 plus never fly but nostalgia & lots of engines from the 50 s Mills remember if you are of a certain age

Fix what?
The Fly app has an issue with auto-syncing flight logs to DJI too soon, resulting in lower flight times. Last word was DJI recommended turning off auto-sync, flying, then uploading the telemetry afterward, then turning the sync back off.

The Fly app has an issue with auto-syncing flight logs to DJI too soon, resulting in lower flight times. Last word was DJI recommended turning off auto-sync, flying, then uploading the telemetry afterward, then turning the sync back off.
Did not know this, thanks.

I doubt it affects flight time, but I think we found it breaks the log stream so you miss part of the flight in the log.

Got mine back in August, so far so good. I think it's a great piece
of kit especially for the price. If it's going to be your first drone
like mine was and have nothing to compare it to, you definitely
won't be disappointed........enjoy ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeaconB