DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where are DJI's low resolution files on Android?

Dronair

Reactions
Hi all! This is my first post in this group. I was playing with Mastershots on the M3 and I'm really happy with it. The only problem is that I pulled the SD card out for the high resolution files and found out I can no longer edit the mastershots on the FLY App. I was hoping to locate the low resolution file that was downloaded to my phone to replace it with the high res file but I can't locate them anywhere in my Android phone. Any suggestions?

Hi all! This is my first post in this group. I was playing with Mastershots on the M3 and I'm really happy with it. The only problem is that I pulled the SD card out for the high resolution files and found out I can no longer edit the mastershots on the FLY App. I was hoping to locate the low resolution file that was downloaded to my phone to replace it with the high res file but I can't locate them anywhere in my Android phone. Any suggestions?

From memory, its Android data folder, GO5 folder, cant remember the exact path so hope that helps

Ok, so I just inserted the SSD back in the Mavic 3 and went through the painful process of downloading the videos from the drone. About one hour later I was able to edit the high resolution videos in mastershots. Not only this is extremely slow but the app also won't produce 4K videos, only 1080.

My opinion, mastershots is a pretty handy feature. I really like the one click cool shots, self editing capability. But downloading the high res file is a pain and not being able to get the final product in 4K is a turn off.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ