DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where can I find and download DJI Assistant V1.1.2?

FlyingBliss

Reactions
I need to download this older version of DJI Assisant so that I can use ATTI mode with my M2P, but, after doing some research online, all of the links that I have been able to find for downloading V1.1.2 are not active. Does anyone know where I can find an active download for V1.1.2?

Many thanks and fly safe!

You can find working download links here.

Reactions: misa_c
@msinger Thanks again for your help downloading V1.1.2. One last question, the instructions for accessing the local storage file within V1.1.2 state that the user should press "command + option + I". However, when I press those keys nothing happens. I've downloaded V1.1.2 on both my laptop and my wife's laptop and I get the same result with each, which is that nothing happens. Do you know how to access the local storage file within V1.1.2? Perhaps the key stroke combination has changed?

Thanks again.

Last edited:
Are you sure you're pressing command + option + i... and not command + option + L?

Yes, I have a Razer Blade 15 with Windows 10 OS and keyboard. There are no Command and Option keys on the Windows keyboard (those keys are specific to Mac keyboards). The equivalent keys on the Windows keyboard are the Alt (Option) and Windows (Command) key. The Control key can also be used as a Command key on a Windows keyboard. I was pressing Alt + Windows + I (not L) and I also tried Alt + Control + I. Neither had any effect, unfortunately. Hopefully I’m just missing something simple, but I can’t seem to resolve it. Thanks again for any help.

Ah, well, you don't need to do that since you don't have a Mac. Do this instead:

Reactions: Drones.n.Pixels
Hi. I am trying to follow these steps to obtain ATTI mode however I am not sucessfull.
I downlowded DJi Assisstant for Windows from the link you provided above but when I was trying to enable dubbuging there was no 'main.js' in the AppFiles folder.
During the DJI Assisntant instalation the were some stuff the instalation wizard wanted to instal (something written in Japanese or Chinese symbols) and I pressed 'dont install' as it looked a bit dodgy. Is this where I am making a mistake? Thanks

Hi. I am trying to follow these steps to obtain ATTI mode however I am not sucessfull.
I downlowded DJi Assisstant for Windows from the link you provided above but when I was trying to enable dubbuging there was no 'main.js' in the AppFiles folder.
During the DJI Assisntant instalation the were some stuff the instalation wizard wanted to instal (something written in Japanese or Chinese symbols) and I pressed 'dont install' as it looked a bit dodgy. Is this where I am making a mistake? Thanks
Yes - the software came from DJI link, so it should be safe. I installed it despite the "dodgy" symbols and after enabling debuging in the script, it switches on the option.

HI, great tuto. I followed all your steps but can not save it to the folder afterwords. it says to ask the admin for use. How do save as admin please. Thanks a lot, Oliver - Ibizadroneworks.es

Hi everyone
I'm trying Atti mode, but I was able to download only the installer and there is no tools folder (main.js).
where can i download it?

Hi everyone
I'm trying Atti mode, but I was able to download only the installer .
There is no tools folder (main.js).
where can i download it?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UR7CR