DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where is the SD card in the Combo?

Icarus-50

Reactions
HI, I just bought the Mavic Air 2 combo but can't find the SD card that is promised in the promo? Is it supposed to be in the box or do I ask for it separately from Best Buy where I bought the combo?

HI, I just bought the Mavic Air 2 combo but can't find the SD card that is promised in the promo? Is it supposed to be in the box or do I ask for it separately from Best Buy where I bought the combo?
Is it a Best Buy promo? If so, ask them. The DJI combo kit does not include a microSD card. When they used to be included, the cards were always already inserted inside the aircraft slot, and usually too small of a card to be of much use. Buy extras. You'll want to swap cards every time you swap batteries.

Someone else posted the same question earlier. From my very limited search the only BB promi including a card was for the Mavic 2 pro. It may be a regional inclusion or, as has been seen a lot around Black Friday, a limited quantity sale, like first 10 people through the door kind of add on. I dont think I've seen a single MA2 factory kit include a card so its either a Black Friday store specific special, a misprint( which I think BB would be required to honor) or possibly an erronious statement made by one of the 'news' outlets. I saw an article on Thursday listing all sorts of sale prices or deals that offered links to regular priced products or yes, they were on sale but didn't offer up the extras the article said they did. " MA2 FMC on sale for Black Friday, just follow this link" click it and it takes you to Amazon's site showing $988.99 us

Reactions: dawgpilot
When I purchased the combo shortly after release it did not include a microSD card, but B&H Photo did include it in the combo package they sold to me.

When I purchased the combo shortly after release it did not include a microSD card, but B&H Photo did include it in the combo package they sold to me.
But was that a DJI factory bundle or something added in by B&H post factory packaging? Someone said either here or the other post I saw the factory bundle had the card ( I think it might have been the MP or MPP) in the drone retail box( possibly pre-installed but don't quote me) whereas if it was a B&H special it was just thrown in to the shipping box. I honestly don't know, just past experience where sometimes a retailer offers an exlusive bundle where things are repackaged together in a larger blister pack or take the standard retail package, throw it in a brown shipping box along with an off the shelf retail card/ controller/ skin or whatever.

But was that a DJI factory bundle or something added in by B&H post factory packaging? Someone said either here or the other post I saw the factory bundle had the card ( I think it might have been the MP or MPP) in the drone retail box( possibly pre-installed but don't quote me) whereas if it was a B&H special it was just thrown in to the shipping box. I honestly don't know, just past experience where sometimes a retailer offers an exlusive bundle where things are repackaged together in a larger blister pack or take the standard retail package, throw it in a brown shipping box along with an off the shelf retail card/ controller/ skin or whatever.
Like I said, B&H Photo added a free microSD card to the MA2 Combo from DJI. At the time of purchase DJI did not include a microSD card with the combo.
1606619185556.png

If DJI did offer the card as a promo, it would be packaged separately from the combo itself.
But that would be if you bought it from DJI store.

If BB had an offer of SD card with purchase, you'll need to take it up with them. You may need to show them the ad to refresh their memory and your proof of purchase that you bought the combo at the time of the promo.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998