DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Where the Rabbit Lives

akdrone

Premium Pilot
Reactions
This is just a little throw away. I came upon some rabbit tracks and decided to follow them home. I also found one of our local fox dens near my home with my drone. No music :).

First off, thank you for not having any of the boring, repetitive and annoying music that everyone adds to their vids. I was startled right at the start to see how close you flew to those branches as you descended to the snow. Either good luck or good technique!

I was using my 12.9 inch iPad for my monitor and always feel much more comfortable using that large screen because I see small things including wires and branches so much better than if I use my phone.

Reactions: Crash Gibby
This is just a little throw away. I came upon some rabbit tracks and decided to follow them home. I also found one of our local fox dens near my home with my drone. No music :).

I think you went down the rabbit hole on this one. My gosh, what is all that white stuff on the ground? (just pulling your leg AK). I, too, have a throw away but probably not worth publishing it. I had my roof pressure cleaned last week and I put my M3 up in the air to capture the two workers on my roof. I probably could scavenge a 60 second video out of it with a nice music track.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spencergotty