DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where to buy batteries for my Mini (Bulgaria, Sofia)?

Mavic_Mini_Pilot

Reactions
Guys, please assist me in this as I'm actually not really talented in internet shopping. I mean, I looked on DJI's site and also on a few sites of local shops here in Bulgaria, Sofia and all the shops say that they're waiting for stock! Not even that they're out of stock, no no, they're waiting for the stock to arrive for the first time I think! Anyway, I really, really would like to purchase me another 2 of them sweet power plants - so that I can have fun for longer with my Mini. Yesterday I realized how vital it is to have at least 2 batteries or maybe even 3 at best for starters!

I do not push my only battery (which came with my Mavic Mini normal CE version package) as I'm trying to be good to my battery! I don't really leave it at storage voltage (around 60% - 3.80v per cell) - but that's because I fly my drone every day! After I'm done flying for the day & I land my Mini and then give it a good 30 minutes at least, usually an hour, to cool off its battery! Only then do I put it to charge again for the next day! The thing is that even with my Fast Charger(my phone's wall charger - Huwawei Mate 20 Pro), which I use to charge my Mini when in a hurry, I charge a fully depleted battery (20%) all the way to full battery (100%) in just under an hour and a half! If I don't use my phone's charger and I rather use another normal USB outlet my Mini can charge for round about 4 hours till fully charged!

Every night when I go to bed I put my drone to charge - so that it is ready for the next day. My battery thereafter gets to sleep/rest after being fully charged and the next day only do I actually fly/use it! I'm not sure if this is the best way to look after these batteries. DJI says that they can go for 10 days being fully charged without any problems, but I honestly think that they should be stored at storage voltage - especially if not flying at all for 10 days. I always usually fly every day, without exceptions - so hopefully the battery will be OK until I can find some others - hopefully with your help!

:)

Reactions: raulmavic
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlaut