DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where to Buy Mavic fast. post to Australia

ZUCSTA

Reactions
Okay ,Anyone Suggest Where I can buy Mavic Fly More Or Similar and get priority Mailed To Sydney Australia within 2weeks?
Thanks in Advance .

I ordered from DJI USA on 14 November, and this morning it arrived at ShopMate in Oregan, which is Australia Posts' onshipping business. They tell me 1-2 days sorting, 5-8 days shipping to door in Australia. Hopefully avoided much of the extra Australia tax.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Reactions: Mavic513 and ZUCSTA
Okay ,Anyone Suggest Where I can buy Mavic Fly More Or Similar and get priority Mailed To Sydney Australia within 2weeks?
Thanks in Advance .
Ring around a few JB Hi Fi's. I was in Perth two days before Xmas and they had 10 (yes ten) Flymore bundles just arrived and in stock. Bound to be able scrounge one somewhere if you get on the blower.

I ordered from DJI USA on 14 November, and this morning it arrived at ShopMate in Oregan, which is Australia Posts' onshipping business. They tell me 1-2 days sorting, 5-8 days shipping to door in Australia. Hopefully avoided much of the extra Australia tax.

I guess I should have ordered directly from DJI.

Sent from my Pixel using MavicPilots mobile app

Ordered mine from DJI on 14 Nov 16. Shipped from Shenzhen last Fri 23 Dec 16 with DHL Express via Hong Kong directly into Cairns, Qld, Australia arriving Tue 27 Dec 16. Has been sitting in a customs warehouse at Cairns airport 7 km from my home for the last 2 days waiting to clear (6 weeks and 3 days so far since ordered).

Check with customs, mine was delayed as DJI do not add GST to the declared value, so customs hold it... I had to sort it out directly with DHL myself as DJI appear to be completely incompetent... mine was ordered on 8th October directly from DJI and I finally got it on 22 December

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Ring around a few JB Hi Fi's. I was in Perth two days before Xmas and they had 10 (yes ten) Flymore bundles just arrived and in stock. Bound to be able scrounge one somewhere if you get on the blower.

That's true. I purchased mine from JB HIFI Joondalup about 2 days prior to Christmas and they told me they had another 3 in stock. Good luck :)

Thanks in Advance .
Just got a call from HOBBY ZONE in Melbourne to say they had a shipment of Mavics come in yesterday - unfortunately for them I was able to buy my Fly More Combo from Harvey Norman last week after only waiting 5 days from day I ordered it. I fyou rang them I'm sure they would ship to you in Sydney....

Reactions: ZUCSTA
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots