DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where too buy a autel evo in Australia

Reactions: dirkclod
Evo or Evo II ?

Don't think there's any in Oz, not sure if there's ever been any stock here for Evo II yet ?
That's the problem with 'other' drone manufacturers with as good (or better) technology as DJI.
They can't produce enough, and they have trouble getting their drones to the marketplace.

Yes, check out the Autel forum, might find some there are more up to date with what's happened in the past and now.
(You have to register for each of the 'Pilots" forums you join.)

I see a lot of US drone shops with them on back order.

Reactions: dirkclod
I don’t know anyone in Australia still selling the Evo 1. Autel has appointed Camzilla, a Sydney dealer, but I believe they are selling only the Evo 2 models.

I have an Evo 1 and am currently tossing up between a Mavic 2 Pro and a Mavic Air 2. I’ll keep the Evo in case I run into any flight restrictions.

I've seen Evo2 on quite few different drone websites for sale, well sort of for sale.
No one seems to have them.
Some say sold out, others like Camzilla say out of stock, backorder now . . . have they even had it in stock ? I don't think they've been released yet.

Autel simply find it hard to deliver.
The company originally had stated January release, then officially said delayed release in March target, here we are half way through May.

I seem to recall threads here where people said they did this with the original Evo as well.

I've seen Evo2 on quite few different drone websites for sale, well sort of for sale.
No one seems to have them.
Some say sold out, others like Camzilla say out of stock, backorder now . . . have they even had it in stock ? I don't think they've been released yet.

Autel simply find it hard to deliver.
The company originally had stated January release, then officially said delayed release in March target, here we are half way through May.

I seem to recall threads here where people said they did this with the original Evo as well.

You can get them from NZ here’s the website address Actiontech and they ship to Australia.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deltabird