DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where's the videos?

CaptChip

Reactions
I searched the site to no avail.
So how do I view the recorded videos? i've done it before, but, now can't find them in my photos or on the Go4 app.
Thanks in advance,
CaptChip

The videos are stored on the SD card in the mavic. You can remove the card or plug a micro-usb cable directly into the mavic to access them. You need to transfer the files into your computer using the SD card or the cable. Then you can open the files using the video player or video editor application of your choice. The videos will be displayed on your computer's screen. Your computer must be turned on during this process.

I HIGHLY recommend you download this file and read it thoroughly and repeatedly:
Mavic Pro User Manual v1.6 - DJI
https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/20170411/Mavic+Pro+User+Manual+V1.6.pdf

Please don't fly your mavic within a mile of another human until you completely understand it (and the GO app) inside an out. I also highly recommend you purchase the DJI Refresh program (if it's not too late) and a State Farm insurance policy.

Happy Flying and Safe Flying!
And most importantly: GOOD LUCK!

The videos are stored on the SD card in the mavic. You can remove the card or plug a micro-usb cable directly into the mavic to access them. You need to transfer the files into your computer using the SD card or the cable. Then you can open the files using the video player or video editor application of your choice. The videos will be displayed on your computer's screen. Your computer must be turned on during this process.
This is the best way, and you'll get the video and photos at their full quality.

However, if you have video caching turned on in the DJI Go app, there is a lower resolution version of the video stored on your smartphone or tablet.

On the main screen of the DJI Go app, tap on Editor at the bottom of the screen. You'll find photos and videos there, again if caching is turned on.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji