DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Which alternatives to Audiojungle should I consider for music?

Halcyon

Reactions
I've been using audiojungle/envatomarket as a source for royalty free music for several years. They have a good selection and the prices and license terms are about right for my needs. Are there comparable service I should consider? Also, has anyone used Envato Elements, which appears to allow unlimited downloads?

I've been using audiojungle/envatomarket as a source for royalty free music for several years. They have a good selection and the prices and license terms are about right for my needs. Are there comparable service I should consider? Also, has anyone used Envato Elements, which appears to allow unlimited downloads?
I have a one year subscription to Enavato Elements that offer besides music, footage, graphics, templates and so on. Compared to some other providers it seems quite good and I can find all sorts of music.Indeed, there is unlimited downloads.

I have a one year subscription to Enavato Elements ...
Thanks for responding @conugigi. I was considering signing up to Envato Elements for a month and downloading a few dozen tracks for future projects. That seems to be a much better bargain than paying for each track individually. All of the other royalty free music services that I've looked at seem to be considerably more expensive or they require attribution, which is not practical for my purposes.

You probably already have a least a thousand free music pieces and sound effects in your Google Account. Royalty free for anything you post on YouTube. You simply need to create a channel dashboard. No attribution required. It will initially be under your name. If you want sound effects, check out freesound.org. Another free music source is Icons8.com.

Reactions: Halcyon
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twentytree