DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Which cable on Mavic Pro remote for Christalsky?

Daleyelama

Reactions
Can someone tell me please, which USB port on the Mavic Pro remote i should use when connecting it to a Christalsky monitor?

I ordered a short USB A to USB C cable for using the monitor with the "Remote Mount" from Polarpro: DJI CrystalSky - Mavic / Spark Remote Mount

But i can't read somewhere, if it's maybe better to connect the Christalsky on the Micro-USB port on the left side of the remote controller.

Thanks for your help!

You can connect with a micro USB on the side or USB type C on the bottom of the Crystalsky. I prefer USB type C as the cable is out of the way and you don’t risk hitting it with your hand on the side of the tablet.

Connect to the standard USB port on the bottom center of the Mavic controller below the handles, not the micro port on the side. Most cables will be standard USB to either micro USB or USB C.

Paul Caldwell

Reactions: KG in CT
You can connect with a micro USB on the side or USB type C on the bottom of the Crystalsky. I prefer USB type C as the cable is out of the way and you don’t risk hitting it with your hand on the side of the tablet.

Connect to the standard USB port on the bottom center of the Mavic controller below the handles, not the micro port on the side. Most cables will be standard USB to either micro USB or USB C.

Paul Caldwell

Dear Paul!

Thanks a lot for your reply!

Best regards
Clemens

Paul Caldwell

Thanks Paul, I had the same question !!

But take care. When using the connecter under the controller then remove the connector on the side!! Otherwise it won't work!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stormy2024