Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Which one is for you? New Lykus DJI Mini 3 Pro Cases

Lykus

Approved Vendor
Reactions
Site
www.lykustech.com
As a drone case maker, it's crucial to see how a drone is packaged and sold. If you're a long-time fan of DJI, you'll notice this time Mini 3 Pro drone is sold separately from Fly More Kit (2 batteries, charging hub, and a bag), whereas drone was included in the Fly More Combo in the past. In other words, some people could just buy extra batteries instead of getting the whole kit (probably don't want to pay for the bag). So, our new cases for Mini 3 Pro are made suitable for those who buy the Fly More Kit and who don't.

Of course, there are also two remote controllers. Here we introduce our Titan MM310 and MM330 hard cases for DJI Mini 3 Pro.

MM330: Mini 3 Pro + DJI RC combo

2.jpg

The removable divider is provided for those who don't buy the Fly More Kit but get extra batteries.
3.jpg

MM310: Mini 3 Pro + RC-N1 combo

2.jpg

To show our support and thankfulness to the forum members, we offer a 10% discount code LYKUSMINI3 expiring on Aug 31. Feel free to leave your comments and suggestions below.

Where to order:
1. Our web store
DJI Mini 3 Pro Cases

2. Amazon US
MM330: Lykus Titan MM330 Case
MM310: Lykus Titan MM310 Case

3. Amazon CA
MM330: Lykus Titan MM330 Case
MM310: Lykus Titan MM310 Case

PS: If you have our DJI Mini 2 or Air 2S cases from the past, maybe you can just buy a new foam to replace the old one, instead of getting a new case. Get foam here:
Shop Drone Foam

Reactions: Hauptmann
Will be great when i can eventually get some extra batteries.

It is a shame that it is expensive right now in the UK. Twice the US figure.

Unfortunately I can't see a coupon. Was hoping it might adjust during Prime days but it didn't.

I will have a look around.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji