DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Which version of DJI app is the best?

@SamySh6 in my case its the latest one available ,i have always done any App updates as they have become available and have never had any issues ,but i understand that others have experienced issues ,i am on a wifi only ipad which i use for both my drones

As the drone is not specified I think I should point out that dji apps are specific to certain models of drone and not interchangeable. The fly app will not work with a drone intended to be used with the go app etc.etc.

As said ... DJI have several control apps & personally I like the GO4 app best, but it depends on what your personal preference is generally speaking ... but most what craft you have.

And speaking of versions ... would say it's kind of ... depends again. If you don't suffer from problems with the newest version that would be the most worked through regarding code optimizing, bug fixes & perhaps new features.

As said ... DJI have several control apps & personally I like the GO4 app best, but it depends on what your personal preference is generally speaking ... but most what craft you have.

And speaking of versions ... would say it's kind of ... depends again. If you don't suffer from problems with the newest version that would be the most worked through regarding code optimizing, bug fixes & perhaps new features.
can i use GO4 app on my Mini 2 ?

If you look at OP and his link it stipulates he is talking about the Fly App only....But yeah..I was going to say Go 4, but went back and looked to make sure he didn't specify...and he did :p So other than the "heated" debate over which Directional/Attitude indicator is king...the latest App is the best. :) As a note, this latest App seems to have fixed all issues and is stable...upgrade from that at your own risk ;)

I did look at the link but I have seen threads asking can I use app x for drone y. Hence my question.

To Samsh6 aside from bug fixes bear in mind that the newer versions of fly encrypt the fight logs. This might be important to you at some point and is why I took 1.2.4 off my phone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S