DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Who’s flying in Sydney?

StrayaMaate

Reactions
Only recently got the Mavic Platinum (my first drone) and have mostly been flying on and around my property on the northern beaches, I’m on 5 acres backing onto National Park. Just wondering about other locations in Sydney that I’m not going to piss anyone off. Ideas?

I go to places in the Inner West that are a short drive from where I live because I live too close to the airport. My profile picture was taken from Jubilee Park but I made sure to stay outside the non-permitted areas.

Sounds like might be neighbourds i'm near Deewhy.
Have you got the CASA APP "Can I fly Here" its a good start, if you got any questions let me know most people are pretty good and honeslty if you safe the beaches in your area are incredible just be safe and follow the rules.

In AUs more people are interested in the drone than pissed off, in other places that's not always the cases :)

Only recently got the Mavic Platinum (my first drone) and have mostly been flying on and around my property on the northern beaches, I’m on 5 acres backing onto National Park. Just wondering about other locations in Sydney that I’m not going to piss anyone off. Ideas?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143