DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Who designed that?!!

PistonPete

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Hi all

I'm new to DJI drones having recently bought my first, a Mavic Air with the fly more package. It comes with a weird carry bag. The main compartment is perfect, but what's with the outer zipped "bag" bit? I just can't work out how I'm supposed to use or carry it. I guess it's like loading a dishwasher, does anyone know how? :)

Reactions: bcfd29 and clackey
Hi all

I'm new to DJI drones having recently bought my first, a Mavic Air with the fly more package. It comes with a weird carry bag. The main compartment is perfect, but what's with the outer zipped "bag" bit? I just can't work out how I'm supposed to use or carry it. I guess it's like loading a dishwasher, does anyone know how? :)
the wife loads the dishwasher and "fixes" my misload....its the observers job to load/unload the gear. . . .

It is kind of an odd pocket on a bag, but since it can be expanded, you can just leave it collapsed, and it doesn't waste any space.
I've used that side pocket for prop guards. Their size and shape are such that they take up a lot of space...certainly they won't fit in the main bag

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Britt