DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Who else just ordered and will be waiting 20-25 days for the fly more

RacerX

Reactions
Been flying Manual racing drones for years finally decided to get into the DJI side with a mini, hope it is as good as you tube makes it out

Why not order from Florida Drone Supply or DJI Drone Services? You'll get it in days rather than weeks.

Ordered mine early evening a week ago last Thursday, got it that Saturday before Noon.

Best Buy seems to be back in stock with them too, or close to it.

Reactions: pmshop
I also ordered thru Dji on 11/11/19. I’ll be happy to get it b 4 Xmas. I was going to cancel, but was unsure about getting my money refunded. On a positive note, when I do get it, it should have most of the up grades / firmware. During the interim, I passed my on line course for sUAS initial via faasafety.gov, printed my certificate, and made an appointment for tomorrow night to take the test for 107 drone certificate. Pretty salty fee for testing, $160.00. At this point, I’m thinking about canceling test, and just fly recreational.

Cancelled DJI order on Saturday and ordered through FDS.

4dd82b4783d4a5023e7e22c112d24c2e.png

I also ordered thru Dji on 11/11/19. I’ll be happy to get it b 4 Xmas. I was going to cancel, but was unsure about getting my money refunded. On a positive note, when I do get it, it should have most of the up grades / firmware. During the interim, I passed my on line course for sUAS initial via faasafety.gov, printed my certificate, and made an appointment for tomorrow night to take the test for 107 drone certificate. Pretty salty fee for testing, $160.00. At this point, I’m thinking about canceling test, and just fly recreational.
you will still need to do a FW update. i had to on mine right from the box

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki