DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Who has a problem free Mavic Pro

With all the negative issues here, does anyone have a problem free Mavic Pro? Would love to hear from anyone with positive feedback!
I had my Mavic for 4 months and in the start some small issues with connecting etc, but overall many issues been my own "fault" overall i am really happy with my Mavic only problem now is as i am renovating at home, now have to little time to use it hehhe !!

No Problem. May be I don't know.
I am flying somewhere, at certain area I got compass error, if I move up or down or fly away from that area, I got no error.
That is just outside interference, right? Not my Mavic problem? :D

My Mavic only has one huge Problem and it's large and ugly and consumes way to much Energy. It's Me! I'm trying to fix Me but it's a long process and my poor Mavic must pay the price till I'm properly programmed.

Reactions: Oconnb910
Had mine 4 weeks now. Only issues in the beginning were trying to get go4 app to work consistantly with my Android.
Went out and purchased an i7plus just dedicated to my Mavic, no more issues. Works flawlessly.

With all the negative issues here, does anyone have a problem free Mavic Pro? Would love to hear from anyone with positive feedback!
I have not have a problem with the mavic pro and have well over 8 months use. Pretty **** simple even a child could use it just got to go through your PreFlight checklist and pay attention no problems keep firmware updated again no problems

Had my Mavic since Jan. No problems. Any issues have been resolved with this group.

Got my Mavic in early January, performed around 200 flights now.
No problems to report. Still flying the the original props!

Only problem I have is with Jello effect on video.

Had tried all the usual suspects/fixes with no joy. Just received some ND filters and a UV filter after reading that sometimes a little weight on the gimbal can also fix the issue. (fingers crossed or back to the factory it goes).

1 month 45 flights, 94km, 7.5 hours.
And no problems to report so far.

I wish I could be in the "no problem" club. My new Mavic had the tilted horizon issue. Here is an example. I could compensate for the tilt in the gimbal settings, but then it would just misbehave again moments later. I exchanged it for a new one, but haven't had a chance to test it yet. I am hopeful the new one will work better since it came with .700 firmware whereas the old one came with .400 firmware.

wonky_horizon.jpg

Only problem I have is with Jello effect on video.

Had tried all the usual suspects/fixes with no joy. Just received some ND filters and a UV filter after reading that sometimes a little weight on the gimbal can also fix the issue. (fingers crossed or back to the factory it goes).

My problem seems to be solved (touch wood)

Flew with an ND Filter on yesterday and no jello at all. Coincidence ? We will see.

Mine has been working well. The usual issues with horizon tilt, and the footage is good, but not great, but overall a nice quad.

I started having some hovering issues, and holding its position last month, but that is erratic, so I can't say for sure if it's based on environmental issues based on mag interference near me.

Been flying flawlessly since I got it in May. However, the **** pilot needs to learn to keep the camera focused!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charliesunique