DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Who says ACTIVE TRACK is NOT cool ! (Got to Love the Zoom!)

Rockowe

Reactions
Model Shoot : Using ACTIVE track - for an impossible shoot otherwise.
So Easy … with Active track and APAS.

Here two themes were used - Both on Active Track 'Profile' mode - … One Tracking the Model walking … and One Flying 'Circles around Her' - and a HUGE Mountain -

Awsome Shots - from an Awsome Flying Machine !

Very cool. Watch out the drone shadow at 2.05 :cool:

It was a fun shoot for this one... I like the drone shadow there... showed how quick we're flying and A spice of tech for the model

wonderfully beautifully made ..

I could borrow the idea because it is a different way to make model video Thanks for showing it

Maybe I'm getting old, but is wearing one shoe and one sneaker the latest fashion trend? ?
Haha - Funnily enough - it was for that set - It was Part of the Outrageous Scenes- Which morphed from a woman with a shawl over her head onto a QuadBike and finally into a Nightclub Set - The Stills will show more clearly when they off the edit desk-...
… but very observant !

Was this the final edit or just us the effect.....I would agree with previous posters on the actio was a bit quick.....but the final edit link would be awesome to see!! Great work!!

Model Shoot : Using ACTIVE track - for an impossible shoot otherwise.
So Easy … with Active track and APAS.

Here two themes were used - Both on Active Track 'Profile' mode - … One Tracking the Model walking … and One Flying 'Circles around Her' - and a HUGE Mountain -

Awsome Shots - from an Awsome Flying Machine !
OSHA requires within 15 ft of roof fall protection device....just saying

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sound