DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

who tried it? works? how good?

You might get more responses if you provide more information. How about a Web link?

Is this one item or two (it looks like an LED light kit and some sort of antenna attachment, but I can't be sure).

In the meantime, I did find what looks like a similar LED light kit. Anyone tried this item?

PGYTECH Mavic Air Headlamp LED Lights Kit for DJI Mavic Air

Larry
Not good, as the AAAA disposable battery weighs too much.
the life preserver thingy is not heavy until moisturized once. so a repellency shedding ocean not adding weight is sought.
I caught the images web searching mavic air signal lost close distance stumbling on it.

Looks like this one:

Good catch; one of the images does match exactly what hewo posted.

The description on the Web page you linked to leaves a lot to be desired, and leaves a lot of questions unanswered. There's a ton of repetitive text (probably seeds for search engines), but precious little detail about what you actually get, and there are no reviews at all. I've previously purchased several items from PGYTECH, so if I purchase LED lights like these, I'd probably buy from PGYTECH in spite of the higher cost. I'm a big believer in the idea that you get what you pay for.

I'll repeat a question I posed earlier in this thread: Has anyone used this sort of LED light setup, and would you recommend it?

Larry

What of life preserver ocean protect signal lost close radius?
cant oversized pingpong ultralight balls be superior? how are ping pong spheres made? they are insignificant payloads.

i think the headlights can be customized for weight reduction intention. if you weigh AAAA grams in alkaline versus disposable lithium, reduction appreciative. but the structure carriage and beam cylinders will then be offending payload. i believe i can directly appendage the diode, jacob ladder and micro slide switch by weld directly to lithium disposable AAAA. it'll be incredibly flyweight. then the pharmaceutical packaging now uses incredibly sticky rat trap globule ALSO incredibly flyweight. it is used to attach the tech info. i dont believe that sticky globule will separate from aircraft feet. otherwise ultralight silk filament can harness AAAA to aircraft feet (like how the raft logs are bound together). since solder weld of constituents, the beam source diode has malleable copper leads rigidly locked on AAAA structure. that malleability blesses beam alignment by mere finger bending copper

Its been 8 months since this posted was started - has anybody had any experience with these since then and if so - comments and/or opinions
PGYTECH LED Light for DJI Mavic Air
A LINK to them at B&H Photo

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drxenon