DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Who's in the South West, UK ?

John_Howard3105

Reactions
So who is based in the South West ? I live in Plymouth and can't wait to get my new MA2 up in the air and get some great photos around Devon and Cornwall. Is this a poor time to buy a drone though with it being autumn and winter soon ? It will be dark each night after work come october. Does anyone fly at night ??

Reactions: dirkclod
So who is based in the South West ? I live in Plymouth and can't wait to get my new MA2 up in the air and get some great photos around Devon and Cornwall. Is this a poor time to buy a drone though with it being autumn and winter soon ? It will be dark each night after work come october. Does anyone fly at night ??

Pop over to Grey Arrows Drone Club UK dude, loads of flyers in SW. Great friendly site with banter allowed ;)

Hi John, I’m in Plymouth and thinking of getting my first drone. My concern was where to fly it within regulation away from people and buildings. Just seen you video of the Hoe, looks amazing. However, how did you get away with that flying over people etc?

Hi John, I’m in Plymouth and thinking of getting my first drone. My concern was where to fly it within regulation away from people and buildings. Just seen you video of the Hoe, looks amazing. However, how did you get away with that flying over people etc?
I kept it 150ft up and took off/landed away from people. Plenty of places to fly around the south west. I recommend the MA2 ! Brilliant drone

Reactions: Churchy_7
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronewithdeshaun