DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Why a Mavic Pro Platinum?

skipper20

Reactions
Other than quieter and having a slightly longer flight time than the MP, does the MPP have any other advantages over the MP? In other words, is the selling price difference justifiable?

You can put the quieter props on the Mavic pro, they are noticeably quieter, but the Platinum has different ESC's which are even quieter.
Personally for the slightly longer flight times, I would not bother, the pro is more than good enough.

the MPP was an in production facelifted MP1, same body shell same sensors etc, the real improvement was as stated above the different ESCs and props, which added some flight time and a quieter sound in flight, as it was produced late in the products life it meant that many of the production issues that plagued the earlier versions had been overcome ,i purchased my MPP around the time the new Mavic 2came out i got the flymore package from a DJI approved dealer for a very good price, cheaper than the new mav2zoom i preferred to go with tried and tested tech than be a guinea pig for the new version because they are older tech there are some great deals out now, its really what you want your mav for and how much you can afford

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wqb3