DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

why an sd 64gb card allows differents amount of photosfor mini 2 and mini 4

@rogerio53 ,of course you dont have to use 48mp, if you turn it off, then the amount of storage space used will be the same as the Mini 2

I forgot to say that the settings are the same: photos at 12MP and video at 1080 / 25
Thank you.

Because the camera aren't the same. JPG file size vary depending on the noise/detail/compression rate of the image, and DNG size can vary depending on the bit depth of the files, even when they have the same pixel count.

PS: If you shoot RAW on DJI drones, usually you have to run the DNGs through Lightroom and use Metadata --> update DNG preview and metadata, else the DNGs will not be properly losslessly compressed and will occupy more space than they should.

PS: If you shoot RAW on DJI drones, usually you have to run the DNGs through Lightroom and use Metadata --> update DNG preview and metadata, else the DNGs will not be properly losslessly compressed and will occupy more space than they should.
Do you know if this is the same for Lightroom 5.7? I do see the update DNG preview and metadata option. I use Adobe DNG Converter which has preferences shown in this image.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-10 084208.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-10 084208.png
    142.2 KB · Views: 3
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucian