DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Why does it show my flight hours as 0:00 when I have flown several hours?

Morketh

Reactions
When I check flight hours in the dji4 go app it shows 0:00 under the battery but does show that the battery has been charged 4 times. Why does it not show any flight hours?

When I check flight hours in the dji4 go app it shows 0:00 under the battery but does show that the battery has been charged 4 times. Why does it not show any flight hours?

Are you logged in and have you clicked on the sync icon ??

Yes I am logged in, where is this sync icon at?
d98105cc114e73bb6403b0d5be53af1f.jpg

It's in the top right hand corner of the flight record page

I'm sorry, yes my flight time is good there in that section at 2h21m.
I am talking about when you are connected to your drone and you go to the settings, battery, then scroll down where it tells you how many times your battery has been charged at the bottom of that page it says "Flight Time" is 0:00. Which is obviously wrong

I'm sorry, yes my flight time is good there in that section at 2h21m.
I am talking about when you are connected to your drone and you go to the settings, battery, then scroll down where it tells you how many times your battery has been charged at the bottom of that page it says "Flight Time" is 0:00. Which is obviously wrong

Ah OK .... I have not looked at the individual flight time for my batteries I'll have to check and see what mine says.

Cool, let me know if you remember if yours is correct or blank as well

Cool, let me know if you remember if yours is correct or blank as well
Ok just did a quick power up and mine also says 00:00 as this is active once your drone is running.

1c107d26e08153759ef96a166fe07a3e.jpg

If you want to test this and you can't fly just remove your props if you are indoors and power the drone up then go to the battery screen and you will see it counting up.

Last edited:
Ohhhhh, so it just runs the timer for that flight, I gotcha! Cool.
The more you know ;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renevista