DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

why I can't connect iphone x to go 4 app with RC

CCK

Reactions
iphone x ios ver is 11.1
go 4 app ver is 4.2.21

I can connect in wifi mode but I can't connect in RC.
How can I do?

inside the SD card slot on the Mavic is a switch that is for WiFi or RC. Make sure its in RC mode.
Sorry no one else showed up sooner!

inside the SD card slot on the Mavic is a switch that is for WiFi or RC. Make sure its in RC mode.
Sorry no one else showed up sooner!
RC already,but also can't connect my iphone x

Use the cable that came with the Iphone, and plug it into the bottom of the RC. Remove any plugs that are in the side port of the RC completely.

Use the cable that came with the Iphone, and plug it into the bottom of the RC. Remove any plugs that are in the side port of the RC completely.
I also try it already,but also cannot connect

Is the RC connected to the drone? If not, the phone will never connect.

OK. I am sorry I cant tell you what to try next. I know people are using the X with no problems, but i dont have one.
Good luck!

OK. I am sorry I cant tell you what to try next. I know people are using the X with no problems, but i dont have one.
Good luck!
I know so I am very confuse
I don't know what can I do now

Use your 6S. This way you won't have to use your iPhone X battery to do drone stuff and you can do other fun stuff instead. Win-Win scenario.

Use your 6S. This way you won't have to use your iPhone X battery to do drone stuff and you can do other fun stuff instead. Win-Win scenario.
but the problem is my old iphone have some problem so I change to iphone X

but the problem is my old iphone have some problem so I change to iphone X
If you have a virus on your old iPhone or other software issues, plug it in to your computer and do an iTunes restore. If it is a hardware issue, I have no more advice. I am using an iPhone 7 and everything works flawlessly.

If you have a virus on your old iPhone or other software issues, plug it in to your computer and do an iTunes restore. If it is a hardware issue, I have no more advice. I am using an iPhone 7 and everything works flawlessly.
There are no known iOS viruses.

There are no known iOS viruses.
That must be one of the "advantages" of Android devices. Open platform for anyone to do what ever they want. And no closed doors, and nobody knows for sure how many doors there are. :D

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MacPilot55