DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Why is it so hard to find a cable?

David97

Reactions
I'm looking for a USB-C to lighting cable 1ft with straight connectors not the right handed ones.

Any cable i find that says its to be used with a DJI has right handed connectors that do not fit on a large deep case.

What specs does a cable need to work with DJI and iOS? Some people say OTG but that seems old school.

Any suggestions?

I'm looking for a USB-C to lighting cable 1ft with straight connectors not the right handed ones.

Any cable i find that says its to be used with a DJI has right handed connectors that do not fit on a large deep case.

What specs does a cable need to work with DJI and iOS? Some people say OTG but that seems old school.

Any suggestions?
Do a data cable search on Amazon. Hope that helps ya out.

Amazon has plenty

Any suggestions?

Try Thors Drone World and their connecthor cables.

Right angle spiral cables, very neat and out of the way.
They are in Norway but cables are shipped very fast, 3 or 4 days to Australia from ordering.

Not cheap but excellent quality and durability.

Edit - whoops realised you didn’t want right angle, not sure why as they work better for device normally.
I see for android they have straight option though, maybe that’s why you wanted that ?

Seems like all you need is a data/power cable to work most are power only.
Maybe you're looking for something else, but this seems to meet your criteria: Power and sync. Straight cable without angled connectors. Short enough that it won't snag. Took all of 20 seconds to look it up.

Reactions: PJordan and RC_Adik
Maybe you're looking for something else, but this seems to meet your criteria: Power and sync. Straight cable without angled connectors. Short enough that it won't snag. Took all of 20 seconds to look it up.

Thank you for the reply.
I thought I could use my standard apple cable
With an adapter which converts the USC C to micro USB but this doesn’t work.

I assume the apple standard cable is power and data, must be an issue with the adapter. Does
It have to be OTG?

Any suggestions?
Hi Dave I just bought one on Amazon.....USB-C to Lightening (apple) for $19.00. DroneValley had a kit but it had 3 Connectors to swap things around. I just went with the Apple product on Amazon, screw it !

Thank you for the reply.
I thought I could use my standard apple cable
With an adapter which converts the USC C to micro USB but this doesn’t work.

I assume the apple standard cable is power and data, must be an issue with the adapter. Does
It have to be OTG?
Yes, old school or not, OTG is the magic acronym.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka