DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING WITH MY MAVIC PRO

What mobile device are you using? Have you recently updated firmware or App?

how is the video stored on the mavic?

Video is stored on the SD card. (Good point, maybe format the card??)
Have you got the latest IOS on your phone??

Video is stored on the SD card. (Good point, maybe format the card??)
Have you got the latest IOS on your phone??
LOL! I know where its stored! I mean, what is the video quality on the card, If its all good, its the device or connection, if its bad on the card, could be the camera.

I see what I did there, I should have said "how is the video THAT IS stored on the Mavic" !

Reactions: Simmo
What version is the DJI GO 4 app? Know I had one version that did exactly the same thing, rolled it back to the previous and solved the problem.

To many variables to consider and need to go through starting with the simplest on up to find the issue . As far as the app I have used everyone of them and not had that issue at all . Could be maybe you were not up to date with your phone and had the latest Go app and a different firmware than what the Go app was made for if that makes any sense .
Why I stay up to date on everything cause I truly believe it's by design that
we do . Some will argue that and is fine but since day one and not just with the mavic I have never had an issue . Well other than one's I caused .
Just my thought's and what I have experienced .

Im using iPhone 6s and the app is updated is my camera broken?
No. You can tell it's an issue with your mobile device because even the areas of the screen outside of the camera view are distorted.

Try these tips.

LOL! I know where its stored! I mean, what is the video quality on the card, If its all good, its the device or connection, if its bad on the card, could be the camera.

I see what I did there, I should have said "how is the video THAT IS stored on the Mavic" !
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

I had the same deal.
SD won't fix it for sure.
The issue is coming from your phone.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DvrkDrone