DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Why people get arrested for flying drones

there are more peopler arrested for doing stupid things in bicycles and I dont see anyone having to register them... or banning them from public places, people is just affraid of what they dont understand.

It funny how people is so concerned about privacy but have no idea how Facebook and Google officially own whatever you upload on their services and its their property by perpetuity (How many people doesn't even read the terms of service before they click accept?. Yeah and by the way those companies can sell your stuff to hiring departments as part of the background check... anyway...

Last edited:
there are more peopler arrested for doing stupid things in bicycles and I dont see anyone having to register them... or banning them from public places, people is just affraid of what they dont understand.

It funny how people is so concerned about privacy but have no idea how Facebook and Google officially own whatever you upload on their services and its their property by perpetuity (How many people doesn't even read the terms of service before they click accept?. Yeah and by the way those companies can sell your stuff to hiring departments as part of the background check... anyway...

Forget facebook and google. Cellphones record and report your every movement. Your location at any given time can be pinpointed by pinging cell towers. Your mic and camera turned on by hackers at any time. Very recently in my state a person was charged with murder after the murdered woman's fitbit reported on her activity. Also in my state, the government wants to install GPS trackers on every privately owned vehicle so that they may charge you a tax based on the mileage you drive. Hardly a stirring from anyone. But you have a drone?? OMG, you are violating my privacy you pervert!

Reactions: stratos
Smuggling and spying are rare. Mostly it's public endanger charges for flying over crowds. And usually it's after the drone crashes into someone or something.

Reactions: Daniel3257
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929