DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Whyle waiting for Avata need to fly in the woods with M3

Just curious, if I may ask, why have you ordered the Avata?
I believe you had or have the FPV and posted some wonderful "swooping" videos shot with that but you seem to have dropped it in favour of 'stabilised' video shot with the M3.

Reactions: alex_markov
Just curious, if I may ask, why have you ordered the Avata?
I believe you had or have the FPV and posted some wonderful "swooping" videos shot with that but you seem to have dropped it in favour of 'stabilised' video shot with the M3.
I dropped DJI FPV for the jello effect and not perfect camera - bought Avata as I have already controller and goggles and for smaller size, protected props, and vastly improved camera and stabilization (remain to be seen but reviewers claim so ;) )
I like to fly in confined spaces (as You can see) and Avata is designed for that - hope to get even closer and faster without risking M3 pricepoint...

Reactions: Yorkshire_Pud
I dropped DJI FPV for the jello effect and not perfect camera - bought Avata as I have already controller and goggles and for smaller size, protected props, and vastly improved camera and stabilization (remain to be seen but reviewers claim so ;) )
I like to fly in confined spaces (as You can see) and Avata is designed for that - hope to get even closer and faster without risking M3 pricepoint...
Thanks

Reactions: alex_markov
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
instaproapk