DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Wide Lens Attachments

SpinRush

Reactions
I'm an OSMO Pocket user with just about all the fixings except for one thing.....I haven't purchased any of those magnetic lenses yet. I'm calling out for advice on this one. In order to get more into the limited aperture which wide lens attachment would most of you recommend? Hopefully, something I can buy on Amazon real quick.

Reactions: mnis
Spin: I've only seen a video on one wide angle lens (Billy K) so far and he thought the image it produced was not good enough for publication. No doubt there will be others coming along.

Reactions: mnis
OHHHHH. :oops::oops::oops::oops: That doesn’t sound good. I better be patient then.

Just watched Vic Barry's review on youtube, he likes it although does point out the negatives, weight etc.. The difference in sharpness is VERY noticeable when viewed in 4k and obviously takes out getting the frame rate down for a more cinematic look using ND filters.

Check it out here

Reactions: SpinRush
Just watched Vic Barry's review on youtube, he likes it although does point out the negatives, weight etc.. The difference in sharpness is VERY noticeable when viewed in 4k and obviously takes out getting the frame rate down for a more cinematic look using ND filters.

Check it out here

Thanks for sharing that video with me. I'm still on the fence. I'll just wait it out.

Reactions: fozzzy
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa