DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Zoom Widening the trail I walk almost daily

I went and spoke to the gentleman operating this equipment and asked if it was OK to film him. He was happy I asked and had no problem with me filming him. Always good to ask first,

Reactions: sikspy
Nice video, the only caveat I think was the fast swing around to where the work was being performed at the beginning,.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I am assuming that this widening will make you happy? Or maybe it will encourage more traffic and people and congestion? Which is it? Why would they spend $$$ on this project anyway. I'm sure the city streets and other infrastructure also need the use of that back hoe.

I am assuming that this widening will make you happy? Or maybe it will encourage more traffic and people and congestion? Which is it? Why would they spend $$$ on this project anyway. I'm sure the city streets and other infrastructure also need the use of that back hoe.
Very Happy! These are the mountains behind our homes which do catch on fire once in awhile.

It was sped up so it looks a little quicker than it did while I was flying...
I see, I would have merely faded into the video after the pan and left it out, but to each their own...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FollyRJ