DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Wierd mavic 2s...šŸ„²

MbungurZ

Reactions
Today i lost my pegasus ( i named it) on 3rd flight... I take off from ship, i did this many time before,

First flight after around 300m pegasus lost signal for short time enough to make pegasus return to take off spot and check everything, can't find anything wrong, i restart pegasus and take off, nothing wrong this time, i even make 5Km untill 1st battery runs off

After a while i changed into 2nd battery, after everything sets, i run for 3rd flight, and like the first time around 300m, pegasus lost signal and RTH activated... I set for 60m of heights, but... It run to takeoff spot without gaining RTH heights...

and of course since im on ship, the landing spot changed, RTH without gaining heights, can't cancel RTH, two things lead to disaster... Pegasus immediately runs to landing position (sea šŸ„²) and successfully drowned

g'bye pegasus... I hope you met beautiful mermaid... šŸ’”

if you guys knows whats wrong.. Please give me a closure.. šŸ˜ž

So sorry for your loss. šŸ˜” . I too hope a mermaid will chime in with repair questions. I would take a guess and say that most commercial vessels carry more than enough navigational equipment on them to cause all sorts of hiccups.

Reactions: MbungurZ
So sorry for your loss. šŸ˜” . I too hope a mermaid will chime in with repair questions. I would take a guess and say that most commercial vessels carry more than enough navigational equipment on them to cause all sorts of hiccups.
Yeah maybe... But ive done this many times around 3 years , we've having fun take video of our ship and scenery...

Iif you want to have a chance of finding out what happened, post the flight logs of all three flights.
To do that go to
read the instructions lower down the page, retrieve the .txt flight logs, upload them to that website and post their URLs here.
Additionally, if you look in the the folder where you find the .txt flight logs, you will find another folder entitled MCDatFlightRecords.
Open MCDatFlightRecords and see if it contains any .DAT flight records.
If there are any DATs in there then copy them to a computer or somewhere else on your phone.
Two, or perhaps three, of those DATs should have date and time stamps that are similar to the date and time stamps of the .txt flight logs, though they may be in a 12hr clock rather than a 24hr clock.
If you have DATs and can identify those particular DATs upload them to a file hosting site, make their pages public then post links to those pages here.

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Follow the instructions in Post #4

I would take a guess and say that most commercial vessels carry more than enough navigational equipment on them to cause all sorts of hiccups.
Most of my flying is around shipping.
Ships electronic equipment as no effect on drone flying.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne