DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

WildHare

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

73 year old man with several drones ,welcome to the forum,age is no barrier to this great hobby

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. You will find plenty of support and assistance here in the forum. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

75 years old! To me, that's young. I'm almost 82. I bought my Phantom 4 pro+ about three years ago. Since then I've acquired a Mavic 2 Zoom, a Smart Controller and a Mavic 2 Pro. Generally, I fly a couple of times each week. Because of my age, there are many things I can no longer do, but enjoying my drones has been great for me.
I would suggest that you consider getting strobes for your drone. The Firehouse Technologies strobes make it much easier for me to keep my drone in sight.
I hope you enjoy your new purchase as much as I enjoy mine.

Reactions: Thomas B and Xanadu
Welcome from Chicago the Windy City. Your never to old to learn, I am 74, and have two Mavic Pros which I enjoy immensely. Some pilots lose their drones, because many fly farther then VLOS, which the pilot has to depend on all the settings being correct to return home. And, knowing what to do based on information your getting from your controller in a emergency situation. I also have the Firehouse strobes on my MP so I can keep a good eye on it. Accidents do happen even to the best pilots, but if you have the knowledge. Which you will gain here on this forum, and apply the knowledge while flying. Your chances are much better to succeed.
Fly Safe and have fun.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_