DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

will be in Houston, TX for the weekend

snoopdrone

Reactions
Hello Pilots!!!

any suggestion where i can get some good footage this weekend in Houston.

thanks

Hello Pilots!!!

any suggestion where i can get some good footage this weekend in Houston.

thanks
Be sure to read and understand the draconian Texas law, if you aren't already familiar with it. Local authorities could make your visit miserable should you do something wrong.

Be sure to read and understand the draconian Texas law, if you aren't already familiar with it. Local authorities could make your visit miserable should you do something wrong.
i have read a lot about texas and drones is rough LOL thats why i am asking :D i dont need any problemo :)

i have read a lot about texas and drones is rough LOL thats why i am asking :D i dont need any problemo :)
Print yourself a copy, and don't expect a rambunctious LEO to already know the rules. You can be arrested for any Class C misdemeanor, except speeding or open container. Go figure.

I'm not saying you would be arrested; I'm just stating their options. IOW, getting on a soapbox and declaring that you know the law better than them could result in a lesson about the law you wouldn't want to learn. Everyone that I know that's spent the night in Harris County Jail doesn't ever want to go back. Fortunately, I have no first hand knowledge of the experience and I plan to keep it that way. If a cop ever tells me to land and pack up my stuff, that's what I'll be doing.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maviclake