DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Will the dji fpv goggles work with the mavic air 2? If not what kind of goggles will work.

What kind of VR goggles would work with ipad mini 5? Can you provide some links? Thanks.

Oculus RiftS / Quest

ios -> airplay -> airserver / Teamview on notebook -> Oculus RiftS

Oculus Quest you need a developer account and sideload airserver / teamview to quest

Last edited:
After 5 years of flying fpv due to my aging eyes fatsharks made flying not as enjoyable anymore so I bought the ma2 and was blown away by how clear the image was on my phone. (Boring at first but I learned to love taking pretty pictures). Recently my wife bought me the dji HD goggles for my fpv quads. Haven't touched the MA2 in a week lol. Best of both worlds.

Oculus RiftS / Quest

Oculus Quest you need a developer account and sideload airserver / teamview to quest
Thank you for your reply. Will this result in a wireless connect between the ipad mini 5 and the Oculus RiftS? Also, with the Oculus RiftS, I will only need the app on my ipad mini 5, no PC or Wifi?

Last edited:
Thank you for your reply. Will this result in a wireless connect between the ipad mini 5 and the Oculus RiftS? Also, with the Oculus RiftS, I will only need the app on my ipad mini 5, no PC or Wifi?

You need a powerful gaming laptops to connect Rift S

Reactions: joe8012
Nope. None unless you get a tablet with HDMI out.
That's not true. Mavic Air 2 has been supported since day 1 with this device. I can't believe nobody has guessed it yet. I've given lots of hints. Seriously, I've been using it every single day. I want to to you guys, but I want to see if it'll have DJI's blessing first or not. Am I seriously the only person on the planet who knows about this?

Oculus RiftS / Quest

No. You're making this too complicated. You're not far off though. Facebook products aren't the answer. There has been 1 product since day one that supports everything. Think hard. If DJI doesn't get back to me by Sunday Night, I will tell all of you where to get yourselves a great Mavic air 2 VR headset

That's not true. Mavic Air 2 has been supported since day 1 with this device. I can't believe nobody has guessed it yet. I've given lots of hints. Seriously, I've been using it every single day. I want to to you guys, but I want to see if it'll have DJI's blessing first or not. Am I seriously the only person on the planet who knows about this?

DJI FPV goggles was the original question. The correct answer was no. What is your solution?

DJI FPV goggles was the original question. The correct answer was no. What is your solution?
I have a great solution that works flawlessly and beautifully. It's super simple. It's straight forward. No gimmicks. It's the real deal
When I announce it on Sunday night at midnight, there is going to be a massive rush to buy these headsets because they are everywhere and they are usually very inexpensive for being Premium Quality. Disclosing this information depends on if DJI replies to my email or not. If they answer my email and are okay with it... I'll tell everyone. If they would prefer I didn't tell anyone.....I haven't even told them which one it is. Now, if they ask me to keep it to myself, I'm going to have to respect their wishes.

Ive only done it with a Mavic Air 2. However, it should work with anything that runs from the Fly App or the Go App.

Sunday Night At Midnight

I have a great solution that works flawlessly and beautifully. It's super simple. It's straight forward. No gimmicks. It's the real deal
When I announce it on Sunday night at midnight, there is going to be a massive rush to buy these headsets because they are everywhere and they are usually very inexpensive for being Premium Quality. Disclosing this information depends on if DJI replies to my email or not. If they answer my email and are okay with it... I'll tell everyone. If they would prefer I didn't tell anyone.....I haven't even told them which one it is. Now, if they ask me to keep it to myself, I'm going to have to respect their wishes.

Ive only done it with a Mavic Air 2. However, it should work with anything that runs from the Fly App or the Go App.

Sunday Night At Midnight
Why would you care what DJI prefers? It shouldn’t be up to them. Just tell us already. Odds are they won't even reply anyway.

The big reveal! Did DJI put you up to this? ?
No. If they put me up to it, they'd be responding to my emails. See, I don't want to do anything that might hurt DJI. They put out these little technoligical Marvel's for us to enjoy. Things may be come more expensive and more difficult for them here in the US with everything thats going on. See, their own headsets arent compatible with a very popular model. We, more than one. If I show everyone where they can get these... Who's going to buy the DJI Goggles over what they could buy on their own...
For about $60-120 on average. Usually, below $100. What might that so to DJI? Thats why I'm the holding off for now. They probably won't even respond. So, I'm sure you'll have your answers in 48 hours.

Well I hope your forreal. My MA2 has been collecting dust since I bought it. Its useless in the bright Florida sun with no goggles. I am not happy with any of the alternative options suggested so far.

When I announce it on Sunday night at midnight, there is going to be a massive rush to buy these headsets because they are everywhere

Sunday Night At Midnight
Your credibility is inversely proportional to your hype and "stay tuned" BS.

Reactions: DanMan32
Your credibility is inversely proportional to your hype and "stay tuned" BS.
Sounds like you been sipping on that ice cold Haterade bro. You know what? You know your rude and disrespectful comment just did? It changed my mind. You'll still see it posted around here after I do share the info. I'm just going to go a different direction now. Believe me Mr.rxlawdude, I can't wait for this information to be revealed and to be shared. I'm just going to to take it to YouTube now instead and offer it up on whichever Drone YouTuber decidedes they want to help get this info out there.

You know, when someone offers you something valuable ....for free.... something you can't figure out how to do.....it's in poor taste to be so rude and disrespectful. Your mama taught you better than that. You know she did....smh.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210122-110444_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210122-110444_Gallery.jpg
    513.5 KB · Views: 14
Reactions: hhung516
Sounds like you been sipping on that ice cold Haterade bro. You know what? You know your rude and disrespectful comment just did? It changed my mind. You'll still see it posted around here after I do share the info. I'm just going to go a different direction now. Believe me Mr.rxlawdude, I can't wait for this information to be revealed and to be shared. I'm just going to to take it to YouTube now instead and offer it up on whichever Drone YouTuber decidedes they want to help get this info out there.

You know, when someone offers you something valuable ....for free.... something you can't figure out how to do.....it's in poor taste to be so rude and disrespectful. Your mama taught you better than that. You know she did....smh.
Why don't you just disappear until Sunday at midnight and then make your announcement. None of this thread is necessary until then.

No. If they put me up to it, they'd be responding to my emails. See, I don't want to do anything that might hurt DJI. They put out these little technoligical Marvel's for us to enjoy. Things may be come more expensive and more difficult for them here in the US with everything thats going on. See, their own headsets arent compatible with a very popular model. We, more than one. If I show everyone where they can get these... Who's going to buy the DJI Goggles over what they could buy on their own...
For about $60-120 on average. Usually, below $100. What might that so to DJI? Thats why I'm the holding off for now. They probably won't even respond. So, I'm sure you'll have your answers in 48 hours.

I’m posting this so I can be notified when you make the reveal. Just bought a ma2 two weeks ago. Would love to try googles.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne