DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Wind Turbines

BigSwede

Reactions
Everytime I travel back to my childhood home to visit family, I pass by the wind farm in Waymart, PA. This trip I had the MA2 ready to go, I had some spare time and pretty decent conditions, so I decided to send her up and get some footage. Normally only seeing them from the ground, its amazing seeing them from a different perspective.

Very nice. Here in Indiana about 30 miles north of Lafayette they have 3 counties that have over 500 of these. I watched them being hauled in on special semi's & assembled with huge cranes.

This gives me a new view of what I saw from the ground, Thanks.

Reactions: BigSwede
Everytime I travel back to my childhood home to visit family, I pass by the wind farm in Waymart, PA. This trip I had the MA2 ready to go, I had some spare time and pretty decent conditions, so I decided to send her up and get some footage. Normally only seeing them from the ground, its amazing seeing them from a different perspective.

Nice video and interesting, thanks.

Nicely done!

Very nice. Here in Indiana about 30 miles north of Lafayette they have 3 counties that have over 500 of these. I watched them being hauled in on special semi's & assembled with huge cranes.

This gives me a new view of what I saw from the ground, Thanks.
There's only about 40-50 on this particular farm, but I remember when I lived in AZ on the road to Cali there was a wind farm that had hundreds of them...I always thought it was amazing. I would have loved to have had this MA2 at that time.

• Love
Reactions: Tommy85
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheungy691