DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Wishes for Mavic 3 firmware updates

Darkabaz

Reactions
Well, now after the latest .700 update for the Mavic 3 we have a almost complete Mavic 3 drone. But, i think there are still some fixes to go the make it a perfect one.
What are your wishes for future updates for the Mavic 3 and Mavic 3 cine?

Let's kick off:
+ Add 2.7 resolution for video
+ Add manual options for zoomed (>1,1/6,9 - 7,1/28,0x) now it is only possible to shoot raw and manual control for 1x and 7x.
+ Superres image (like the mavic 2 zoom had)
+ out of the box HDR options.

What are your wishes?

For me personally, it would be nice if DJI added some internal noise reduction for night footage. I get that most professionals would rather edit their own footage, but it's really remarkable what Autel is able to do with the Nano/Evo drones for AUTO night footage (and the high ISO they are able to use).

For me personally, it would be nice if DJI added some internal noise reduction for night footage. I get that most professionals would rather edit their own footage, but it's really remarkable what Autel is able to do with the Nano/Evo drones for AUTO night footage (and the high ISO they are able to use).
I bought the evo lite+ just to have a drone that can see in extremely low light and still create gainless footage, but also just to be able to see completely dark roads or moonlit roads without any spotlights on the drone. I also have the M3 which I use only during the day. Basically I have my Autel Night drone with few flight restrictions and my M3 with high speed and great day footage and that crazy zoom lens. M3=long flight, high zoom; Autel Lite+ Long flight time , better night vision live on the monitor and better night recording. I appreciate the M3s zoom more and more every day, and the autel's lite+ night capabilities more and more.

Reactions: kirko_bangz
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cjd54