DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Wolf

Where is the video from the spark?

Edit: You beat me to it, never mind :)

Nice video? what was nice, your friend didn’t get to close to spook the wolf, he/she looked quite content strolling around with you guys following ?

Reactions: TheRock
Awesome! I'm puzzled by the wolf's strange two-tone coloration.

Great video. The wolf didn't seem particularly bothered by the buzzy sound of the Air or Spark.
I could not tell if that unusual fur patter is different colors or a lack of fur in that middle area.
Hopefully not mange.

Sarcoptic mange for sure. Poor wolf.

Man that was beautiful scenery though, I especially liked the white bark of the trees near the river. I’m a beginner too, and can see how my jerky panning turns might look to others watching it- I’ll have to try to slow those yawing turns more so they are smoother too. Nice place and video, gave it a ?

Last edited:
Sarcoptic mange for sure. Poor wolf.

Man that was beautiful scenery though, I especially liked the white bark of the trees near the river. I’m a beginner too, and can see how my jerky panning turns might look to others watching it- I’ll have to try to slow those yawing turns more so they are smoother too. Nice place and video, gave it a ?
No mange visible on that wolf, that is just an uncommon fur pattern.

Thanks for sharing, very nice photography, like the location too.

It's always a rush when you run into a photo op like that. Great video!
I used to caretake a hunting lodge in Alaska (pre-drone days) and am still amazed at the color variations of the wolves. From black to white and everything in-between. Beautiful.

Great video. You were certainly respectful of the critter's space and as noted in other posts, the wolf does not seem a bit disturbed by your air force ops to film him. Tell us how you coordinated the flights of your two drones. And where in BC as this filmed?

Awesome! I'm puzzled by the wolf's strange two-tone coloration.
Ha, ha, yes, I thought it was a pony when I first saw it. Wonderful video.

Great video. You were certainly respectful of the critter's space and as noted in other posts, the wolf does not seem a bit disturbed by your air force ops to film him. Tell us how you coordinated the flights of your two drones. And where in BC as this filmed?

Well to answer one question. we are on the north end of British Columbia between the towns of Terrace and Prince Rupert.

As for the other question. we were sitting around the campfire and saw the wolf. My friends mavic air got GPS lock faster and he got their first. I followed with my Spark and we just followed him together.

Reactions: Phoenix2102
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998