DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Won’t take off in a no flight zone location

marcjmarlowe

Reactions
Keep getting this message and have taken off from this spot a bunch of times ..usually just have to check the boxes and agree to fly safe and I’m good .. now I’m getting an error code 1001 any help is appreciated

Attachments

• BE232A7E-A14E-47D4-888E-F8B28A84B1DD.png
    BE232A7E-A14E-47D4-888E-F8B28A84B1DD.png
    1 MB · Views: 97
Looks you couldn’t establish the controller to drone connection. Might need to rebind drone and controller.
Does this happen everywhere you try to fly?

Hello I’m real new to my drone and learning. When I go to fly my mavic the camera goes facing backward and will not allow it to fly. What can it be.

Thank you

So I turned the MA on this morning and.got the same error in the same spot as yesterday. So I logged out of the dji app and logged back in and tried it again and was able to click through the no fly warnings and fly. So Not sure what error 1001 is

Error code -1001 is “failure to bind aircraft”. I have seen many state that a restart was needed to fly. Maybe the software just loads incorrectly sometimes, or so it seems.

Reactions: CJH92474
Because your trying to fly in restricted airspace, DJI wants to verify your credentials before they will authorise your flight, this is normal, you need to provide you DJI logon and probably proof of ID, drivers licence, mobile phone number etc.

Gee, you never had issue before 620 regarding pairing. I'm suspecting lockout nfz is based on barring pairing? Is it logical to bar pairing in nfz? Without it can not control.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tarizzman