DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Working The Fields

I appreciate you documenting the hard work farmers do to provide for the rest of us. This being Ohio, I suspect this will be a field of corn. We lived in Ohio (Loveland) for 21 years. Thanks for sharing.

Never think of any aerials you shoot as boring. When you shoot, get a variety of angles, maybe do a circle move, do a top down view, etc. You did that. Then bring it all to life in editing. Farming is interesting to watch, especially since most people don't really know where their food comes from. The equipment is moving and in this case you had the dust clouds behind the disk(?). Carefully pick music that fits the subject and helps you tell the "story" you want to tell. Keep shots mostly short and mix up all those different angles. Maybe put on a clever title and info at the bottom of the screen about what is happening and viola, you have a video worth watching. I really don't think you needed the drone data. But for me, as a pilot, it was interesting.

Great video!

As an old farm boy I enjoyed your video but at times it was a bit tedious...almost like farming itself! I got a good chuckle out of the date that was displayed in the lower right....12/31/1969....I remember that date well!

As an old farm boy I enjoyed your video but at times it was a bit tedious...almost like farming itself! I got a good chuckle out of the date that was displayed in the lower right....12/31/1969....I remember that date well!
ya my tablet updated to the most recent version of android 13 and now my airdata app is not automatically syncing the telemetry data correctly. I did not notice until the video was rendered....

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom