DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Would anyone be interested in a Mavic 2 Zoom/Pro FlyMore Kit without Batteries?

1buddyc

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Thinking about ordering a Mavic 2 Flymore Kit just to get the Batteries. Would anyone else be interested in everything else, new in the box?
Let me know if you have any interest.

If you're not interested in anything else in the FM, just get batteries.
Hoping to offset some of the Battery expense by selling the rest of the stuff I dont want and somebody else might..
Maybe somebody has enough Batteries already and would like the rest of a FlyMore Kit without the expense of the Batteries. That's who I'm looking for.

Hoping to offset some of the Battery expense by selling the rest of the stuff I dont want and somebody else might..
Maybe somebody has enough Batteries already and would like the rest of a FlyMore Kit without the expense of the Batteries. That's who I'm looking for.
That doesn't make much sense. You'd probably have to sell it at a small discount to make it worth someone's while, so you won't really be saving much. Add in the shipping and you might be better served to get the batteries. And how would you be pricing it, anyway? The FlyMore minus the cost of 3 batteries?

That doesn't make much sense. You'd probably have to sell it at a small discount to make it worth someone's while, so you won't really be saving much. Add in the shipping and you might be better served to get the batteries. And how would you be pricing it, anyway? The FlyMore minus the cost of 3 batteries?

The Flymore Kit for the Mavic 2 comes with 2 Batteries, not 3.
Mavic 2 Batteries cost around $135 each. 2 for $270.
A Flymore Kit can be bought for $319.
The difference in the Flymore Kit and 2 Batteries is $49 ($319-$270).
And you cant buy a Flymore Kit without Batteries for $49. OR buy the individual Components of the Kit (less Batteries) for less than around $120.
If someone would be interested in a Flymore Kit less Batteries for lets say, $75 plus shipping, then the buyer of the rest of the Kit could save himself around $45 ($120-$75).
I could then save myself $26 ($75-$49) off the cost of the 2 Batteries. Not much but every little bit helps.
Make sense now?
And besides, like I previously mentioned, this Post is for someone who has enough Batteries but could use the remaining components of a FlyMore Kit without buying each item separately.

The Flymore Kit for the Mavic 2 comes with 2 Batteries, not 3.
Mavic 2 Batteries cost around $135 each. 2 for $270.
A Flymore Kit can be bought for $319.
The difference in the Flymore Kit and 2 Batteries is $49 ($319-$270).
And you cant buy a Flymore Kit without Batteries for $49. OR buy the individual Components of the Kit (less Batteries) for less than around $120.
If someone would be interested in a Flymore Kit less Batteries for lets say, $75 plus shipping, then the buyer of the rest of the Kit could save himself around $45 ($120-$75).
I could then save myself $26 ($75-$49) off the cost of the 2 Batteries. Not much but every little bit helps.
Make sense now?
And besides, like I previously mentioned, this Post is for someone who has enough Batteries but could use the remaining components of a FlyMore Kit without buying each item separately.
Got it. I was thinking of the full package including the drone. Duh.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
piloter