DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Would you do it?

Every time for sure. The owner should be overwhelmed to be reunited with their lost investment, i know I would be. If they genuinely don’t want it back you have yourself a bargain.

why people don’t put their contact info on their drone is beyond me and to not have the faa number on the drone is a violation it’s almost like they really don’t care if they lose their drone?

Like this?
Phantom-reg.jpg Of course, I also have them on my Mavic Pro but no photo of it.

How much were they asking for it? If you'd pay that for yourself then buy it. If the owner is willing to reimburse you than return it, otherwise it's "finders keepers!"

How much were they asking for it? If you'd pay that for yourself then buy it. If the owner is willing to reimburse you than return it, otherwise it's "finders keepers!"
Thats messed up bro?

Reactions: Classic flyer
I’m not really a religious person, but I always say (and think)
“What would Jesus do”?
You know the answer

Well, I tried making a follow up with the mavic pro but unfortunately, with the seller/founder not replying perhaps has sold it to someone who probably paid more. It's unfortunate for the original owner who have lost his drone. They probably did some research and upon finding out it's value, had a change of mind to deal with me.

Reactions: Drgnfli

I have made up my mind to place an ad on the drone to whomever owns it to come forward. If I cannot locate through flight log or database. I have a healthy mavic pro and some phantoms and has no use for another mavic. Unfortunately, the founder stopped coms with me and I figured out that they probably sold it to someone else. They did asked a little bit of my offer when they placed the ad but reassured me that because of my intention that they will consider my offer soon as they returned from a weekend trip.